5 myths about social media and their solutions (A Guide for Property Agents)

According to the National Association of REALTORS®, there are about 44% of people who have ventured to social media regarding properties for sale. The remaining 56% includes: With regards to this information, it seems that creating a social media platform will help you reach more customers as compared to a flyer on the street. First-time …

Top 7 Ways to Become a Successful Real Estate Agent

1. Collaborate with other agents Sometimes a situation may come up where the workload is too much or perhaps a particular buyer or seller isn’t your cup of tea. Rather than turn these prospective clients down, it is better to collaborate or partner with another real estate agent. By partnering with another agent you can …

Top 5 Benefits of Commission-based Work

Are you on a fixed monthly wage? Looking for a change? Let us help you! There are typically two modes of paying employees. First is the traditional time-rate payment, where employees are given a fixed and pre-determined wage per period (typically per month). Second is the commissioned-based payment, where employees are paid according to their …

Social Media Must-Dos Before Becoming a Real Estate Agent

If you’re preparing to become a real estate agent at the turn of the decade, there are probably some aspects of your life that need to be changed. One of those aspects would include your social media accounts. In this day and age, it is necessary to maintain a good social media presence to develop …

5 reasons why you should choose a good property agent when investing

Investors are always on the lookout for assets which will offer high returns. However, they cannot have eyes everywhere and not all investors can know exactly what to look for and where to look; so in this respect a property agent will be very useful. A good property agent is a major boon to an …